There are things that totally get my goat, serious proper things like racism, sexism , homophobia, stupidity and rudeness, but I have a loooonnnggg list of things that on a daily basis, in a lesser but totally irritating way get my goat.
1. Drivers who do not use their indicators, you know who you are .
2. Drivers who use two parking spaces ( see photo)
3. Spending time with friends who keep their phone on the table/in their hand the whole night.
4. Cyclists, particularly those who do not feel the need to use lights/high-viz. Adult cyclists on the pavement.
5.Walking in dog-poo
6. Ordering a cappuccino and expecting a lovely strong hot coffee with a lush layer of froth, but instead getting a lukewarm bucket of lightly coffee'd milk with 3 feet of freezing foam on top.
7. Sounds daft, but scones/ tray bakes that are HUGE. Very off putting. Or those pre-wrapped dry nasty mass produced efforts.
9. Drivers who slow down 50 m away from a junction.
10. People who don't hold doors open for others, or who don't thank you for doing so. People who don't say thank you.
11. Carnations, nasty cheap horrors.
12. Sniffers. BLOW IT!
13. Drivers who refuse to go up the inside of a bus or lorry. Shouldn't be on the road.
14. People who swear, not to make a point , but as punctuation.
15. The Daily Mail.
16. Adults who cant use grammer spellings or puntuation becauz there to lazy too use the corract wordz.
17. Adults thinking farting is funny. It isn't.
18. Dirty/ smelly folk. NO EXCUSE.
Well now I have all that off my chest I shall go and be perfect in my perfect life !
Don't forget to comment and tell me what gets your goat.